Our FlannelGuard Car Covers are essentially the same as our original BlueGuard Car Cover that made Beverly Hills Motoring famous, except with a soft flannel lining. They were designed to provide excellent indoor storage protection, and the inside is so soft that we offer a lifetime warranty against scratching your car’s paint. This classic car cover is our most affordable indoor cover.
FlannelGuard Car Covers Should Be Used When You:
· When you store your car in your garage to protect against dust and dirt
· When you need a cover that is heavy weight but still breathable
· Need an indoor cover that is extra thick to prevent dings from opening car doors
· The thickest flannel lining available on the market today
· Our Most Affordable Indoor Cover
· Custom Tailored from over 100,000 BHMA patterns for a perfect fit
· Extra thick padding for maximum protection against a door or anything else hitting your car’s paint
· Complete breathability allowing moisture to evaporate and not stay trapped under the cover
· Treated to resist rot and mildew in humid conditions
· Double Stitched Seams
· Elastic around the bottom secures protection
· Machine washable…fits in most home washers
· Stores compactly to save trunk space
· BHMA Lockguard System (optional)
· Custom Embroidery (optional)
· Available in Tan
· Lifetime Warranty against scratching your car’s paint
· Proudly made in our factory in the USA
All Beverly Hills Motoring Car Covers are proudly made in the USA by workers who call America their home. Unlike many cheap imitations on the market that come from China or other Asian countries, our covers are proudly fabricated here and we are not supporting offshore labor factories.
As with all quality products, precision-cut custom fit car covers take time to manufacture so that your car cover fits just right. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery of your custom car cover.
NOTE: This cover will be custom manufactured to your specifications and once ordered may not be returned for credit or exchange.
Are your car covers custom-fit or universal?
All BHMA Car Covers are custom-fit exactly to the shape of your vehicle from our precision CAD/CAM patterns that we have been collecting for over 30 years.We have over 100,000 unique patterns to match the exact fit of your car. So please don't confuse our precision-cut covers with other manufacturers who sell loosely fitting car covers in 6 universal sizes that don't fit any vehicle correctly.
Which cover should you pick for your car - an Indoor or an Outdoor Cover?
If your car sits outdoors, even some of the time, you need one of our outdoor covers that will protect your paint and interior from the harmful effects of the sun's UV-Rays which can ruin your paint, fade your interior, wood trim, carpet, dashboard, and more. All of our Outdoor Car Covers are water repellent in order to keep your car clean from rain, snow, tree sap, and other elements. All of our car covers are breathable so that water cannot get trapped under your vehicle and damage your paint - instead the small amount of water that may get under the cover will evaporates through the fabric. If your car is always kept indoors, you would need one of our Indoor Car Covers such as our FlannelGuard Supreme or FlannelGuard that protect from dust, dings or leaks in your garage or roof. The soft flannel lining in both of these indoor covers will make sure your paint never gets scratched under any conditions.
How long does it take to receive my BHMA Custom-Fit Car Cover?
All of our car covers are custom-fit and made to your vehicle's exact specs. Please allow around 10-15 business days for delivery.
I don't see my car in your vehicle list, can you make a custom pattern for me?
Absolutely. Just contact us here with the year/make/model of your vehicle and we will assist you.
What is your return policy on car covers?
Each Car Cover is custom cut and sewn to your vehicle's year, make & model, as well as your desired fabric and color specifications. Therefore we cannot accept returns for Car Covers once an order has been placed.